Vibrant Metabolism Sea Buckthorn Oil
Beneﬁts of Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil
- Restores Skin Elasticity
- Promotes Smoother Skin Tone
- Supports Repair of Photo-Aging
- Natural Sun Care Support
- Rich in Vitamin E & Plant Sterols
- Enhances Natural Healthy Immunity
- 190+ Bioactive Nutrients
- Omegas 3-6-7-9
- 17 Vitamins
- 14 Minerals
- 18 Amino Acids
- Vegan, Wild-Harvested, Kosher, Gluten-Free
Directions: How to Apply Sea Buckthorn Oil
1) Gently rinse hands
2) Squeeze 7 drops onto hands
3) Emulsify by rubbing hands together 4)Massage into clean, moist face & neck
*Research and references below.
1. Basu, M., et al., Anti-atherogenic effects of seabuckthorn (Hippophaea rhamnoides) seed oil. Phytomedicine, 2007. 14(11): p. 770-7.
2. A. C. Varshney, S.P.T., Studies on anti-infammatory activities of seabuckthorn (Hippophae sp.) in canine. Proceed- ings of the Asian Congress of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians, 2001: p. 14-17.
3. Cheng, T.J., [Protective action of seed oil of Hippophae rhamnoides L. (HR) against experimental liver injury in mice]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi, 1992. 26(4): p. 227-9.
4. Kumar, K., Evaluation of the healing of infected cutaneous wounds following seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoi- des.) oil application in calves, in Department of Surgery and Radiology2004: India.
5. Kumar, A., Studies on the effcacy of seabuckthorn (Hippophae sp.) in the healing of burn wounds in bovines, in Department of Surgery and Radiology2003: India.
6. Tyagi, S.P., Studies on the effcacy of Seabuckthorn (Hippophae Sp.) oil in the healing of gastric ulcers in dogs, in Department of Veterinary Surgery and Radiology2006: India.